There being no quorum, an informal meeting was held.
Present: Doug Friend,Nancy Friend, Shannon Blair, Amy Friend.
Absent: Bill Friend, Lori Skoda, Enrique Lopez, Jim Dickinson., Sharon Ford.
- Nancy will see Ismael of Gossips Restaurant today, to check into menu / cost possibilities for the Rock ‘n Blues Gala fund raiser.
- Saturday morning, Nancy and Margarita will work at the NCA office. They plan to make a visit toDanza del Sol to check price and availability.
- The office keys need to be rationalized, and colour-coded with nail polish. Also, Shannon needs a set of keys. Keys for the padlock on the front door need to be provided to Board members.
- We all need to use Help Desk!
- Doug and Nancy propose we consider the services of Eduardo, their accountant, for specified tasks on a monthly basis. He is efficient and cost-effective.
- Shannon suggests we determine the annual operating costs to run the office, and divide this figure by the number of sponsors. A discussion of expenses and potential savings ensued.
- Missing files have been isolated.
- The Gala silent auction was discussed, Michael will be requested to do the pricing of the items.
- The meeting was adjourned at 2:40 pm.