President Doug Friend called the June 20, 2017 meeting of the NCA Board of Directors to order at 1:15 pm.
Present were Vice President Lana Ehlebracht , Treasurer Nancy Allan, Secretary Susan Johnson, and At-Large Director Nicole Bellinne.
Educational Consultant Cony Larios drove in from Guadalajara to join the meeting in progress
- President Doug declared a quorum.
- The Board discussed the July 29 fundraiser.
- The Board reviewed details of the upcoming July 15 Graduation Celebration, including the program, food, certificates, VIP invitations, entertainment and location. Cony suggested using the public Primarias Ramón Corona and Basilio Vadillo, which provide an ample, covered patio area. She called the acting principal and set up a visit for Tuesday, June 21 by Board members. Cony reported having issued a special invitation to the new Secundaria Técnica Supervisor to be the keynote speaker. Cony will again serve as Mistress of Ceremony for the event.
- The Board discussed efforts to secure use of the property in Ajijic that formally functioned under NCA auspices, and which would serve as a secure location for students to complete assignments and practice English.
- President Doug set the next Board meeting for July 24, 1:00 p.m.
- The meeting was adjourned at 2:15p.m.