Los Niños de Chapala y Ajijic A.C. — NCA
June 10, 2019
President Doug Friend called the June 10, 2019 meeting of the Board of Directors of Los Niños de Chapala y Ajijic, AC (NCA) to order at 2:15 p.m. Members present in addition to
- President Doug Friend were
- Vice- President Lana Ehlebrecht ,
- Secretary Susan Johnson,
- Director at Large Cyndi Bosch and
- Director at Large Ron Hudson.
Directors at Large Dr. Tony Pinto and Nicole Belinne were absent.
President Doug declared a quorum.
- The Board approved the minutes of the May 6, 2019 meeting.
- The Board discussed contacts with the Chapala municipal government.
- Secretary Susan advised that Student-Sponsor liaison Kenia had been contacted to pick up a document granting NCA permission to remain on the property occupied by the office. It will be renewable.
- Secretary Susan informed the Board that Student-Sponsor Liason Kenia had been notified by the Municipio that part of the property possibly will be used to construct a health center for dialysis.
- Secretary Susan invited the Board to a function on Friday, June 14, at the NCA office, involving her sponsored students and parents.
- President Doug reported no new information has been made available on the landscaping.
- President Doug moved and the Board voted unanimously to install ceiling fans in the NCA office.
- Secretary Susan provided the name and telephone of a potential new Board member.
- President Doug advised the Board that former Treasurer Nancy will publish a job description to help in recruiting a person to fill the vacancy at her position.
- Director at Large Cyndi volunteered to contact the American Legion about resuming their monthly donations.
- President Doug advised that he is working to resolve the problems with Pay Pal.
- Director at Large Ron reported that he is teaching English to four students on Saturdays.
The next Board meeting will be at 2:00 p.m. on July 15, 2019.
The meeting was adjourned at 2:43 p.m.